Register for the Spring Meltdown on the Woburn Lacrosse website. Go to the link below and
click on the "Register Now" button, scroll to the bottom for the HS Meltdown registration:
SPRING MELTDOWN TAKES PLACE MARCH 12-15th. GO TO REGISTER NOW ICON AND GET REGISTERED!!!
2012 Spring Meltdown
“Knock the Ice OFF”
Fee: $115 per Player
If you want to be ready for tryouts, then this is a perfect camp to shake off the rust and get you thinking and breathing lacrosse !
· The Spring Melt Down conditioning camp is designed to prepare you (athletically) for the upcoming lax season.
· It is designed to build up your stamina and help with your quickness.
· In no way or form will there be any physical contact between other players.
· No games or “one on ones” with other players or other teams.
· We will be focusing on agility and endurance.
· Players will go through various high intensity drills and stations at a high rate of repetition.
· Drills will include groundball, cutting, speed, shooting, catching and throwing skills coupled with cardio and plyometric stations.
· Players will be overseen, directed, and taught by Head and Assistant Coaches from each program attending.
When: Monday to Thursday March 12th through 15th
Time: 4:00 to 6:00 (Please arrive at 3:30 for open field time)
Cages will be available before the start time for informal shoot-arounds starting @ 3:30
Where: Woburn High School (2 Turf Fields)
Who: All high school players
Equipment needed: Helmets, gloves, sticks, cleats and sneakers (We will be running on the track)